RE: ATTN: '03 BBQ Caravan folks

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 12:50:59 EDT

Josh, if you're meeting up with Adam, have him bring it across as you may
have a problem (as Jason pointed out) crossing the border and bringing
alcohol back into the US after only being away for a few hours. If Adam
can't, let me know what you want, and we'll bring it across for you as we'll
be out of Canada for 5 days and have no intentions of bringing it back.
Might be easier for you if you know exactly what you want. If you're
interested in beer and aren't sure of the brands, e-mail Jason offline and
he'll be more than happy to fill you in ;-) As for Cuban cigars... I won't
bring it across.. sowwie.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)