Re: ATTN: '03 BBQ Caravan folks

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 12:09:43 EDT

""Norah Bleazard"" <norah.dml@bleazard.net> wrote in message
news:NDBBLJLKEKFNFKGHMANDMELPHOAA.norah.dml@bleazard.net...

> Good to hear. I'm glad you got it all resolved.

Thanks, I'm glad it's resolved too!

> Now I begin all my mega
> paperwork to move to the U.S. Man, I can't believe all the forms that
need
> to be filled out. We downloaded 46 pages from U.S. Immigration with
> questions... like... Have you ever been a spy... do you plan on being a
> spy... yada yada yada. I'm almost tempted to say YES.. I spy on my cats
> every day to prevent mass destruction of my home... but thought better of
> it. I've never been a big fan of red tape, but I also understand very
well
> why it's needed. Just don't like all the paperwork. Welcome to the
> computer age which was supposed to make us a paperless world...
> bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry to hear that they've got you trapped in a sea of papers! I'd plan on
being a spy if i was you... you get all sorts of cool toys.

> Anyway, see you on Wednesday or Thursday. It'll be great for Jason and I
> finally meet you after all this time :-) BTW, would you like us to bring
> anything across the border for ya?

I nice cuban cigar would be great! I'm sure I'll need one after this
long-a$$ drive. Although, I hope to be stopping at the duty free shop to
pick up a case of that canadian moonshine - err... beer to take with.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L