Re: SCORE will be at DML BBQ

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 22:22:45 EDT

Jon wrote:

> Just an FYI for the BBQers - I heard from Mary Ayre today (black
> "Who need roads? Wrangler) and SCORE will indeed be coming out to
> the BBQ again this year (on Saturday). Looks like they fixed their
> vehicles from last time. :-) Patty (Green Tweety Wrangler) won't be
> able to make it, but I think it will be the usual suspects otherwise.
> Mary said it looked like there were about 10 Jeeps coming.
>
> So, between that and the 10+ DML vehicles, there should be a pretty
> good crowd! About twice as many as were at Carlisle, now that I think
> about it! ;-)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Damned glad I won't be going there in my XJ now!! However it would have
been fun to one-up the other two XJ guys (one of which had to be towed
home) and climb the waterfall with mine first... heh ...

Terrible Tom

*********COUNTDOWN (5) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY*********

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/