Re: Re: Coke!

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 12:31:17 EDT

You can eat almost anything in moderation. I drink two 10 ounce glasses of
Pepsi in the evening. It is my only vice. I drink water all day and eat very
little bread (carbs). I am 5 11 and 218lbs and was tested with 18% body fat.
Not great but not obese. I also run, bike, play hockey and work out. I have
a cholesterol level of 165. I am heavy but not fat. I eat pretty much what
I want but in moderation. Every night I eat a green salad with grilled
chicken breast. Want to cut out the carbs? Cut out the beer. Beer is far
more damaging than any soda.