Re: Re: Ugh. I'm a tool.

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 10:12:33 EDT

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 08:53:59 -0500, Sam South <sawcut64@msn.com> wrote:

> Mine did the same thing in my old '95 dak from the time I bought it at
> 89,000 miles to the time I sold it at 126,000 miles. Unfortunately it
> finally let go the day after I sold it to a fellow DMLer (sorry again
> Mike!!) How exactly did it happen, I have always been curious how mine
> got
> damaged.

My question is why didn't you get it fixed? :)

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner (soon to be installed) Sony P5 8" Subwoofer (soon to be installed) Q-custom Enclosure (soon to be installed) Business Consoile