Novi-2000 Dyno #'s

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 17:53:06 EDT

Got the Novi-2000, GSM headers and Spintech true dual exhaust installed, and
dyno'd the setup today. Had to get out of it early on the first dyno run
due to detonation, pulled 346rwhp/383rwtq. Cranked up the boost retard
after that, did a few more pulls to tune the a/f. If I can get the
detonation under control and get a full run without any retard the guys at
the shop were thinking close to 400rwhp/450rwtq, I could live with that :)
Guess I'm gonna have to look into some alky injection. There's a few pics
on my site at cardomain, I'll get some better ones next week when she's
cleaned up.

http://members.cardomain.com/bad360rt

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T