RE: Novi-2000 Dyno #'s

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 20:41:00 EDT

You don't want the full advance that your PCM has on a blown motor. About
24-26 degress total advance at full boost to develop peak cylinder pressures
at ~10 degrees ATDC which is about where you'll find the Magnum is most
efficient. The tendency is to jam as much timing as possible and that's not
the best approach. You only hurt parts, slow down or both.

Bob