RE: next Dakota purchase

From: Brian T. Carter (Brian.Carter@texian.org)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 20:12:54 EDT

Both my front and rear diffs are Trac-Loc, isn't that their name for the
limited slip diffs? Both axles have the barcode tag (plastic band) that
actually say Trac-Loc.

OK, so then the disengage is at the transfer case. Right, one of my
Bronco II's had manual locking hubs and the other had automatic locking
hubs.

In any case, it sounds like I am much better off with the NV244. It
might be less economical, but it will give me better traction on paved
roads, and then I can lock the center diff for real off-road use.

Thanks for the help Andy.

--BTC