Re: RE: Novi-2000 Dyno #'s

From: Scott Quaranta (mquarantaca@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 13:36:07 EDT

Point takin....

and having graduated from the been there and done that school of hard
knocks and done bit of real time stuff now.... I dont want to tell anyone
how to tune, but the power increase's above 24 degrees are real weather its
on a 408 or a 360 in this configuration

At the dyno I stayed conservative on the timing and I can safely run 91 on
the street and hammer it, I agree with you on the tuning

I had a bunch of guys tell me that they tune till it pings and back
off...hmmm well we started conservative and ran with what made power..!