Re: ATTN: '03 BBQ Caravan folks

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 15:13:16 EDT

"Michael Maskalans" <mike-lists@tepidcola.com> wrote in message

> > I like beer
>
> that's a good, safe opinion to have =)

Thanks! Beer is generally the elixer of the gods. I've even brewed my own
a few times with limited success.

> I've never used my V1 there, but they couldn't smell it even if I
> did... I've never been pulled over up there since the flow of traffic
> at 85mph satisfies me, so I don't know their real 'thing', but I just
> unplug it and leave it up. the signs coming in say use is illegal,
> IIRC, not possession. I figure if I'm ever nabbed I can point to the
> hanging power lead and hope Smokey was paying enough attention to have
> not seen me reach up to unplug it.

How do you like the V1? I've got a bel vector 940 and have had great
success with it. My friend has been telling me that he's gonna get the V1
b/c he says it's the better product.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L