ATTN ADAM: Change of Plans

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 23:36:05 EDT

After talking things over with Josh on the phone tongiht we agreed that
its best not to caravan. Josh wanted to arrive before it got late and I
know Adam does too... so I agreed that its best if we all come on our
own. I don't want to hold anyone up waiting for me... especially with
the truck being untried since its respawing... and with me having so
much to do still.

I'll see you guys tomarrow night! I should be at Jons somewhere between
10 pm and perhaps midnight. Wish me luck!

Terrible Tom

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/