Re: ATTN: '03 BBQ Caravan folks

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 06:03:22 EDT

<snip>Me and "ol Mil (Old Milwaukee) go way back to
<sophmore in high school.. and noone touches it hehe
<
<
<Bill Day

Ahem......Bill, wanna bet? I drink O.P. beer any chance I can. Of course, I
also contribute to the general fund quite a bit too. My 1st wife's father
drank nothing but Ol' Mil and he and I used to throw back a few on a
regular basis. My current beer of choice while on a limited budget is Bud
Light. However, if Rolling Rock is on sale, that's what goes in my fridge.
Amstel Light is another good choice. That being said, I have a friend
that's still on active duty and fly's cargo planes. Once in a while he
brings me some beer from Germany, Styrs 1878.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE