RE: Magnum camshaft

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 09:45:56 EDT

I dunno Bill, I guess it's because I was responding to a question about a
318 (which has no valve reliefs in the pistons) concerning a new cam which
has much more lift than stock (as do most aftermarket cams). The 1.7's just
might cause some clearance issues in that application. Besides, if one's
going to change cams, why not choose the lift and duration desired instead
of crutching it up with higher lift rockers?

RayB