Re: OT: Lemoning a Chrysler

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 21:51:07 EDT

Think you need to have it in 1 more time for the A/C before it can be
considered a lemon. If it's a different problem every time you take it in,
from what I understand, that's not considered a lemon. Must be the same
problem every time... But that may vary from state to state, and I'm
definitely not an expert on lemon laws, just what I've heard.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L