Re: Re: XM Radio

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 14:44:30 EDT

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:00:29 -0500, Jim Miller WB5OXQ
<wb5oxq@grandecom.net> wrote:

> clear view if the sky you should not have a problem receiving the signal.
> Sometimes, however, if you are real close to a building beside you and it
> is
> a tall one it may block the signal. Just make sure you are outdoors and
> not
> within 20+ feet of a tall building. I have had my XM for 2 years and
> mine
> is a Poineer. No problems ever.

I dont have any tall buildings nearby. Maybe I pinched the antenna wire too
much. Hoiw did you guys run the wire into your cab? I ran mine throught the
3rd brake light like someone on here mentioned.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner MTX Thunder 311D Amplifier Sony P5 8" Subwoofer Q-custom Enclosure Business Consoile