possible trailering dates for Christine (was aftermath of bbq)

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 01:08:11 EDT

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 12:47 AM, Michael Maskalans wrote:

> a public question for any members between albany and erie: do you own
> or know of a flatbed big enough for a long box gen-I that I could
> borrow for a 10 day trip? I don't think the truck is up for making it
> in one piece if it's on it's own wheels.
>
> Since Tom is 3/4 of the way to my real home, that's my motivation, and
> I'd spend a bit of time there, hence the long loan. UHaul wants
> almost $200 for a one-way transporter trailer.

I forgot to mention, my possible dates for the trip are friday 8-august
through roughly friday 22-august. and as I said, around 10 days away.
maybe more, maybe less. it depends on wether "we" get a loaner, and
the other possible commitments of that particular trailer. oh yeah,
and on wether or not Tom is down with this plan =)

lemme justify my truck ownership again =)
after all, the jeeps did what we did this weekend. they might even be
better at it. but let's see them do this job. why I love my Dak....
narrow enough for the trails, quick enough for the on-ramps and
stoplights, and strong enough to deserve to be called a Dodge.

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak.html>

-- Michael Maskalans <http://mike.tepidcola.com/> Apple Campus Rep - ClassTech Consultant - Printer Tech mobile.612.618.4652 campus.585.274.2246 fax.954.697.0487