Re: Heartfelt Thanks

From: DaPurpleRT (dapurplert@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 23:33:45 EDT

Norah,

Being a crazy animal lover myself, it may sound horrible to you, but I think
you guys should get a new dog ASAP. Not as a replacement for Bobby, no, but
as something else to fill your heart. particularly, if you can adopt a dog,
do it, or maybe even two pups left from a litter. They are hard to get
adopted out together even though they are really close. Even if you can only
adopt one dog it'd be a great tribute to Bobby and I think will put a smile
on his face to know you saved another pup's life in his name.

HTH,

-Ryan