Re: Back home, minus one family member

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 01:45:51 EDT

I've been out of touch for the BBQs and just reading the full posts from
Norah & Jason. Yes it is truly sad to lose a family member (Dog, cat or
human) I'm sitting here at work reading about what happened to Bobby. Went
to answer a radio call and found that I had a lump in my throat. I fully
understand the loses of Bobby. I grew up with cats and dogs always running
around and being part of our family. Up till early last year when we sold
our house and moved into apartment, Cindy and I have had cats, dogs, fish or
birds since we've been together. Up till early last year when we sold our
house and moved into apartment. Our home does seem a little to peaceful with
the extra family.

I'm truly sorry and feel your pain here. I know its hard, in the last and a
half I lost my Father, My Brothers 2 year son old drowned, My Mom, Cindy and
I all have or had major health issues. Also had to give away our 2 dogs
Midnight & Luna when we move from the house. Lets not get into the financial
hardship from a couple of the above.

As you said I'm sure Buddy is playing with is buddies in doggie heaven. My
prayers go out to you both. Thanks to Jon and all others at the BBQ for help
Norah and Jason though these tring times.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://www.mallettservices.com/y2kota.html
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm