Re: Back home, minus one family member

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 06:48:52 EDT

DaPurpleRT said:

> I was holding back the tears, then I looked at the page and they came.

Sorry... I wasn't trying to bring anyone to tears, but I guess if you're
as much attached to your pets as we are, it's always difficult to hear
news like this. I know our vet has told us some stories about people and
animals that I'd never met that had me weeping.

> I have lost pets, the last one I lost I cried constantly for two days. I
> kept having dreams my Husky was back for a year.
>
> I'm so sorry guys but it will get better and you will see them again.

Thanks, Ryan. I'm sorry for your loss as well. Like I said before, any
pet owner has to know that the day is going to come, but that doesn't make
it any easier when it does.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer