re:Front End Popping

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 10:34:59 EDT

How are the A-frame bushings? Actually they squeak more than pop. Try
spraying them with some silicone spray. Something that won't destroy
rubber.
Have you greased the tie rod ends lately ? After I got new ones they
popped for a few thousand miles, I greased them two or three times and all
is well.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,Tow pkg, 257k
miles