re:Re: Front End Popping

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 10:55:51 EDT

Very easy to remove and replace, Mark it so you know how you took it off.
Loosen bolt on each end, slide one end off while compressing shaft,slip
other end off.

Very expensive at dealer. Aftermarket ones can be ordered for even more
money.

here's link to how to replace on a RAM
http://dodgeram.info/tech/mods/borgeson/index.html

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,Tow pkg, 257k
miles

-