Re: Be careful out there

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 17:32:39 EDT

On Friday, Aug 1, 2003, at 16:50 America/New_York, andy levy wrote:

> We had a lot of wreckage last year and that definitely changed how
> people drove this year. The only broken Jeeps I know of are the YJ
> with the U-joint (35" mudders on a stock axle? that was waiting to
> happen) and Mike Cooper ('90 XJ, red) with an alternator that finally
> gave up on Tuesday.

I think it was Don's blue YJ that broke a brake line on the falls
somehow.

> You didn't see many high-speed splashdowns in the pit.

you didn't pay attention to me ;-)

> There were fewer attempts on the lower waterfall.

I was actually hoping to see a bit more action there than we did get...
  I'm not sure if this was the best year to have as a first year - but
I'm still REALLY glad I joined up and showed up =)

> [...] more fun with less bad things happening.

that would be a Good Way To Be..

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech