Re: Introduction

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 08:10:52 EDT

Don Rey wrote:
> Hey, I'm now a proud newbie to Dakota ownership; last weekend I bought an 89
> Convertible 4x4.

You have a 4x4! You are a premagger! YOU ARE WORTHY!!

Heheheh Welcome to the DML... good thing you just joined, and missed
the 2003 DML BBQ,, I may have hotwired that sweet Dak and drove off with
it hehehe... ask the guys how many times I said I wish I could find a
rag top Dak 4x4!! Congrads on the purchase!!

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/