Re: Introduction

From: Randy Danneman (randy_danneman@radix.net)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 08:37:47 EDT

>HI Guys,

I'm another new guy to the list. I traded my 12 second Grand National
(original owner) for a 2000 RT. The truck only had 2800 miles when I got it
a couple of months ago. It's a black RC, and looks and smells brand new.
It's bone stock so far. All I've done is tint the windows, add the dark
VentVIsors and smoked headlight covers. My first mods will be K&N and Mopar
PCM. The next round of mods will include Hotchkiss TVS and PD supercharger
and/or Nitrous. I've been reading the list for a couple of weeks. You guys
have a good thing going here and I hope to learn a lot more about the
truck. Maybe I can make the BBQ next year (No off-roading for me though :) ).
I just wanted to introduce myself and if you see some dumb questions, take
it easy on the newbie!

Randy Danneman
Silver Spring, MD
2000 Black RC RT (stock for now, but not for long)