RT Nats in MD

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 12:10:24 EDT

So anybody going to this next weekend? I live a couple hours south but have a friend in Elkton I've been meaning to visit. Anybody been to any of their events? It seems a bit pricey (more than Carlisle) to reg. Do they have a spectator entry fee at the track? Is it just R/T's or are other Daks invited? I'm proud of my R/T but feel I don't need to pay big money to show it off and I don't really want to race that far from home with out a trailer. Is there somthing I'm missing? At Carlisle it is a great deal to be able to park in the show field (Mopar Heaven) and get to the cooler. 9-)

http://www.dakotart.com/club/2003nats.html

Bill