RE: RT Nats in MD

From: Sam (srp@cox.net)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 12:38:07 EDT

You don't have to pay to spectate-- you do need to register to be
eligible for drawing give aways and the BBQ. There's 2 different
prices-- racing and
Not racing.

I have been to every event so far.

Meet #1 in Auburn Hills, MI in 2000 (I drove there from San Diego)
Meet #2 in Topeka, KS in 2001 (flew in-- kid was born 2 weeks
afterwards!)
Meet #3 in Tucson, AZ in 2002 (I drove there from San Diego)
Meet #4 in Elkton, MD this year.. I am flying out Wednesday morning.

Lots of things to do-- and a lot of people to meet.

Hope you can make it!

Sam

DRTC founding member #17

www.socaldakota.com