Re: Trck idea from Nissan

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 12:48:23 EDT

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 11:47:06 -0400, 03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net
(Droo) wrote:
>I always liked the storage compartment under the center part of the bench
>seat in the Rams. Too bad the Daks don't have that as well. I'm not
>surprised though since they did nix the business console. Those bastards.
>(I'm still bitter about it. :P)

Haha, you poor guy. It does seem like something that a lot of people
would want. I know that if I had it all to do over again and got the
bench seat instead of buckets, I'd definitely want the business
console.

By the way, did you ever solve your XM dilemma?

-Bill (now looking to buy a second XM tuner)