Re: Re: Timing Chain/Belt failure in 318 engine

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 22:20:35 EDT

On Saturday, Aug 2, 2003, at 20:47 America/New_York, John Neff wrote:

> I think I'm going to plan on doing the chain, filter and regulator all
> at the same time.
> The GTA will be ready for a good blowing out in a couple of weeks so I
> can spread the work
> out over a few evenings.

boy, I'm feeling really dumb tonight. GTA? you're in texas, so it's
not the greater toronto area, I'll assume you're not a car thief, and
grand theft auto doesn't make sense in context anyway. I give.

not that it matters too much anyway. I'm starting to tire of my own
voice on the list.... I don't want to know what percentage of the
talking has been me since the BBQ.

> BTW, the rockers are still nice and quiet even though they have about
> 4K miles on them and
> haven't been readjusted.

don't tell me there's more maintenance I've been skipping. stock
rockers don't have adjusters, do they? screw it, I don't tick anyway.
David Henry, on the other hand.....

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech