Re: Need Insurance

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 09:23:12 EDT

A simple google search for cotton states insurance and the first link is
http://www.cottonstatesinsurance.com/

For full coverage on my wifes grand am and my dak I am paying $550
every six months.

>>> dapurplert@dakota-durango.com 08/05/03 12:21AM >>>

WTF is cotton states?

Got a web address?

All the ins. cos. rip my ass a new one. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T