Re: Need Insurance

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 09:42:41 EDT

I have state farm, but I seem to be the only person I know with good luck with them...

>>> jason.banta@louisville.edu 08/04/03 10:55PM >>>

Try cotton states insurance, the cheapest I have ever found.

>>> ghedlin@theramp.net 08/04/03 11:49PM >>>

I was just informed today, after filing a claim on the towing part of
my
auto insurance policy (i'll get to that later) that my insurace company
has
dropped me. They even had the balls to say that my cerebal palsy was
factor, but not the main reason they dropped me.

So any recomendations on companies that dont have their head up their
a$$,
and wont break me??

Thanks

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #1

-No matter what you say, you will always offend some stupid people!