Re: Sears shock installers?

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 02:06:35 EDT

I had them put tires on the truck about 2 years ago, install some monroe
sensatracs about a year ago, and did my brakes not too long ago. I am verry
impressed, always fast, courteous and they do the job right.

I deffinitly would recomend them.

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs
http://www.hedlin.net

Gary's Wisdom- #1

-No matter what you say, you will always offend some stupid people!