RE: Idiot's @ Auto Zone.......(all true I swear)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 06:30:25 EDT

God I miss those yay-hoo's....

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of
Olznut@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 1:08 AM
To: aol@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: Idiot's @ Auto Zone.......(all true I swear)

Now, does anyone remember Super Shops, or as we called it "Stupid
Shops"?
Well, me and a bud decided to play a prank on one of their "pros". We
called them
up and asked them if they had a patch kit for an Erson cam, you know,
they
had a habit of going flat, so well, the guy actually told us to hold on
and he
was going to go check his book, and after about 5 mins on hold, and us
in tears
from laughing our tails off, he came back on and said that they didn't
show
it and that they can more than likely special order it. We hung up and
were
ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4
"Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be
Finished
Sometime This Millenium!!