Re: Custom Insurance

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 23:07:38 EDT

bob wrote:

> Anyone have a lead on a custom insurance carrier that will insure me for
> the extra's in my truck...Shit Farm...I mean State Farm won't do it
>
> Bob
>
> http://www.obsessivecompulsivedakota.com

http://www.grundy.com/grundy_car_insurance.html

they specialize in street rods / high HP and antiques.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)