Re: CMC/Dynodays

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 15:55:39 EDT

"Chryguy" <bert59000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:20030807194424.58481.qmail@web41701.mail.yahoo.com...

> Jeez,
>
> Now I remember why I let my CMC memebership lapse
> all those many years ago...
>
> So they still haven't changed'eh?
>
> It used to be if you didn't have a 20K trailer queen
> for a car they didn't want you at the shows...made
> "them" look bad.
>
> John's a friend of mine...one of the most "real"
> guys you'll ever meet...maybe a PIA sometimes,but all
> in all a great guy.
> And listen to him...he know more than most guys have
> forgot.
>
> I've noticed most guys who've lived through a war
> are a little opinionated.
> They made their own decisions,and those decisions
> helped them to live through hell...after that they
> prefer to do things their way,ya'know?
>
> Besides,ya'just gotta'yell louder than him!
>
> Chryguy

I can accept that about John and the CMC, but John kinda didn't make a great
first impression on me. The first time I talked to the guy he seemed pretty
cool, but then it all went out the window as soon as he saw my truck and
said "what's wrong with your truck? it looks like it's broken. why would
someone do that?" referring to it's lowered stance. There was just a lot of
"you should's" on his part that I really didn't care for.

Don't take me wrong here, I'm sure he's a great guy when he's in his
element; we probably just got off on the wrong foot.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L