Chi-town Meet-up... Dyno day

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 17:05:18 EDT

count me in... gotta have low numbers...

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 08/07/03 02:41PM >>>

""VRMan"" <pbatson68@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Yeah, if it hadn't been on the weekend that it was, I would've definately
> been there. But, Nascar took precidence, sorry! :)
>
> I'd definately be interested in one! (my first!) Just let me know! No more
> Nascar in Joliet this year, so I'm pretty much free! :)
>
> --
> Phil Batson
> '00 4x4 CC 4.7L
> http://www.ogzr.org/vrman/vrtruck.jpg

We have been trying to set up a dyno day so that I can see what exactly that
superchips flash did for me. The dyno place that we found in the area is
actually in Joliet on Center St. What would everyone think about maybe
doing a dyno day instead of just a regular meet? If there's enough interest
I'll give the place a call to see if we can set it up.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L