(no subject)

From: thoulton@lanl.gov
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 17:37:59 EDT

)
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:36:10 -0500
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
From: Tom Houlton <thoulton@lanl.gov>

  I need some inexpensive tricks to help my '01 Dakota quad 4X4 with the
4.7 liter and automatic. I have already bought a "cat-back" exhaust from
NAPA and a drop in K&N filter which made amazing improvements -I just want
MORE --(It's the old man's turn for goodies since the kids have finally
left home.) I live at 7000+ ft so there's no air to breathe and 91 octane
is about this best we can get at the local stations. Kinda want to keep it
quiet /not too radical, since I work in association with the local Police
Dept and Search and Rescue. Besides "sleepers" get the smart arse teenagers
attention. Any tricks will be greatly appreciated .