Re: RE: 2004 Dakota update!!!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 01:31:27 EDT

Moment of silence.... COME ON!!

It's about time DC got off their dead a$$ and put the obsolete dinosours to
rest!! The 238 V6 was based on the 318 V8 (just 2 cylinders less), which
has been arround since the 50's....if not longer. Hell, the Magnum was just
a fuel injected version of the LA's. And to top it off chrysler was way
behind when they released it in 92 since Ford and GM already had fuel
injected engines in the early 80's. Even the concept of overhead cams is a
mid 80's product.

I hope DC goes bankrupt.... I really do!! The only thing keeping them
alive is die-hard customers, and over-rated "new innovations" which are
marketed to death, but still yesterdays technology. Maybee when theyre
filing for chapter 11, they'll pull their head out of their a$$ and start to
turn things arround.

Sorry if I offended annyone.... It had to be put out on the table!!

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs
http://www.hedlin.net

Gary's Wisdom- #216

-Don't Blame Me....I Voted for Nader!!!
""Gabriel A. Couriel"" <gcouriel@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> well, then it's official, the LA engines are dead (with the exception of
the
> 505ci V10).
>
> a moment of silence please.
>
> Gabe Couriel

Cab
> and Club CabŪ Sport models. The Stampede model features unique
monochromatic
> custom front and rear body-color fascia moldings, ground-effect side body
> moldings, 16" x 8" aluminum wheels, wheel flares and a rear stabilizer
bar.

> The 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab has as standard 16" x 7" aluminum wheels
and
> the five-speed 5-45RFE electronically controlled transmission on the
Magnum