Re: 2004 Dakota update!!!

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 01:57:19 EDT

> Molten Red is new to Dakota’s color palette for the 2004 model year. The
> Dakota R/T model is discontinued for 2004.

Well, so much for my surmising that the R/T would live on with the 4.7HO.

Oh well, why would DCX want a sporty compact truck anyway?? </sarcasm>

The LA isn't quite dead, it would seem, as the 5.9 still listed on the
dodge.ca Ram 1500 engine information site. Not that you can likely
order a Ram with the 5.9, but they're still on the dealer's lots.