Re: RE: Race Seats installed.

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 00:23:10 EDT

First time I used 1" square aluminum bar (stuff on passenger side). It
put the seat up too high. I liked the position, but the steering wheel
was in my lap. Then I used some steel flat bar. The steel was plenty
strong to not fail, but flexed badly so I leaned to the left and the
seat wasn't solid. Finally I used the C-section steel bar (as
pictured), stiff and strong.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota