Re: Attn: Barry O re: shock research

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 09:18:54 EDT

"Bill Pitz" <dakota@billpitz.com> wrote in message
news:r98gjvs15nbn5q8cpcufhnb91pt15bmpij@4ax.com...

> What I'm curious about is how Monroe's newer shock design ("Reflex")
> performs compared to the Sensatrack.

Bill, I've got the reflexes on my truck and LOVE them. They ride very
nicely. My friend Matt has them on hit 98 4x4 and his recommendation is
what I bought them on... They're usually fairly inexpensive at your local
auto parts place. Now, I can't compare them to the sensatrack and my
lowered truck definatly rides differently than your stick height one, but
they really do a good job for me and I'd assume that they'd do just as well
for you.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L