Re: Message from TonyC to NY area guys

From: james.zito@ps.ge.com
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 11:03:42 EDT

>From Andy:
I think Bob Smith and *maybe* James Zito are the only 2 (non-lurking)

LVD is prolly 3 hours from me, I live just north of Providence RI, in the
Peoples Republic of MA. Actually I won't be able to make it for the test
and tune since a more accurate statement is my stuff lives there and I live
on the road.

I did run @ Cecil County Drag Strip back in the spring on a T&T night. Had
blistering runs of 19.6 and 18.9. But I am 2 cylinders short of a full
load. And I hand never been to the strip before.

The New England Olds Club has rented LVD out for a Friday in late September
so maybe my times will be better then.

Jim