RE: Attn: Barry O re: shock research

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 14:48:27 EDT

i didn't do the rear suspension, but i'm going to be doing that in december.
the difference between the front and rear suspension is noticable. when i
go over speed bumps before, the entire truck would rock, now it is only the
rear of the truck.

when i get the rear, i'm going to put a sway bar back there... between the
bar, bushings, and shocks, i'll get a noticable improvement back there.

Gabe Couriel