Re: Clear Headlight Sale

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 15:18:58 EDT

""Dave Downing"" <ded74@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:bhbdrc$e8n$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> I can get. I'll probably just pick up a set of clear corners that match
the
> stock headlights (any recommendations from anyone?). Not bashing, just
> sharing my experience.
>
> -Dave
> '02 FR RC R/T

I've had the car wear clear corners on my truck for 3 years now and haven't
had any issues. I'd definately put some dilaectric grease on your bulb
terminal ends to prevent corrosion, as sometimes if it rains for a long
period of time (several days - usually a week) one of them will fog up.
Since lights hold the fog for a long time i ended up getting a little
corrosion. The dilectric grease solved that problem.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L