XM Radio Working.

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 21:08:21 EDT

Ok. I'm an idiot. I finally got around to calling Crutchfield to try and
figure out why I wasn't getting sound from my XM tuner. Turns out I had the
data cable plugged into the input and not the output. Stupid mistake. But
what sucks is that everything indicates it's hooked up properly. It would
be nice if that had some error detection in that department. Turns out XM
also offers other regular channels you can check out b4 you buy. I'll be
doing that the next few days.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner / MTX Thunder 311D Amplifier Sony P5 8" Subwoofer / Q-custom Enclosure / Business Consoile