Re: XM Radio Working.

From: VRMan (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 16:48:26 EDT

I got the Sirius setup on my truck. Been pretty happy with it so far. I may
invest in a regular in dash model in the future. Right now I have the Jensen
handheld that uses an FM modulator. Jensen did an "ok" job of it. It could
use a better handheld unit tho. Buttons don't always work when you press
them and the backlight on it is pretty weak.

I have yet to find a filter for my electrical system that will filter out
the alternator whine. (Alternator is the heavy duty one that puts out 140
amps) Or am I off base and don't have to worry about that many amps?

--
Phil Batson
'00 4x4 CC 4.7L