RE: ignition system help

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 19:58:33 EDT

If you decide on the MSD6 system, grab the one for the Odd-Fire V6 (or
just have your factory MSD6 unit recalibrated). I personally have run
both the MSD (6 and Digital-6+) and Accel 300+ system on my '97 V6.
The Accel system has been the most reliable and the easiest to connect
into the factory wiring.

Ignition Coil: MSD or Accel
Plugs: Yup...the Autolite 3923's
Wires: A good set of (Higher Quality) 8mm wires will work just fine -
Prefer either MSD or JBA
Cap/Rotor: Borg Warner "Select"

http://www.muscletrucks.net has a tune-up kit which includes all of
these items.