ignition system help

From: garett (hiltigarett@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 17:11:19 EDT

i have a 98 dak with a 3.9L and i am interested in modifying my ignition
system but i do not really know much. i have been looking through the
archives and i just get more confused, so i figured i would just ask.

from what i understand i need to get a MSD 6a, new ignition coil, new 8mm
wires and some new spark plugs. from what i have read it looks like the
Autolite 3923's would be good for my plugs, but what do you guys recommend
for the ignition coil and the wires? there is so much to choose from and i
have no clue on how to go about determining which is right for my truck.