Re: Need some parts locating help

From: shadetreenut (shadetreenut@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 23:47:55 EDT

Hey Ray;

I know this sounds crazy but I thought my computer was bad on my 93 and it
ended up being that the wires that feed the ignition coil was too close to
the coil wire that goes to the distributer. My truck would just die going
down the interstate and then I could unplug the wires from the computer
going to the coil and plug them back in and the truck would start right back
up. Then it would go another few days and do it again.

Steve