Re: Chicago Area Dyno Day

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 18:21:58 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:
> Hey, I was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in a Dyno Day?
> I've done some calling around and managed to find a place that will do a
> dyno day for us. The price would be $60 each for 3 pulls with a printout.
> They'll do your A/F for an extra $35. Give me some dates and we'll see
> what's up. Hopefully we can do this sometime in Sepetmber.
>
> You can reach me offlist at JBattles@BankFinancial.com

My work schedule changes from week to week - I don't know if I could
make it, as much as I would like to. If you guys can hammer out a date
for sure... I should be able to request that day off.

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/