Re: Chicago Area Dyno Day

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 09:21:36 EDT

"Terrible Tom" <SilverEightynine@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:3F415186.40007@earthlink.net...

> My work schedule changes from week to week - I don't know if I could
> make it, as much as I would like to. If you guys can hammer out a date
> for sure... I should be able to request that day off.
>
> --

---
> Terrible Tom

I'm hoping to pick a date and set it in stone soon. I'd like to take up a collection and pay the shop ahead of time to guarantee that the people who say they'll come will actually come. However if I don't get enough interest I might just go by myself.

-- - Josh Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L www.geocities.com\lenny187\dakota.html